About Me

My photo
Simply said, i am big at what i do, believe in, and who I am...

Thursday, July 8, 2010

Deliver and Fly

In my opinion, we create our destinies. There are choices we make in life viewed differently by different people, as crazy, unreasonable or achievable and it is at this point that I agree with my friend Nielle Donald Walsh, who says “there is no wrong or right… it is just the way you do it…” Here again, ATTITUDE comes to play.

Just to share with you thoughts from a paper I read about humble beginnings, people who fought the odds from homeless cattle rarer with no parents to a multi millionaire and a voice for thousands. You definitely can name hundreds of such people in our community and beloved continent, I’ll tell you about a few in a bit.

All we need is the grit, the determination, the perseverance, the courage, the patience, the ability to keep learning and to take risks! This will take us to success.

In a country like ours where money talks, where influence is of great importance, where the law acts lightly on those with money and influence. It may interest you to know that there are people who can still beat the system and come out on top. This to me is a message of hope to every single one of us.

There is a whole world out there full of opportunities, have your pick, and do the needful. Deliver the goods, and Hey! Who will hold u then from flying? NOBODY!

No comments:

Post a Comment